By making use of our website, services and advertising programs you agree to abide by the following Terms & Conditions. Please carefully and ensure that you understand the terms and conditions fully. Oxfordpublication.com is free to make revisions, additions or deletions to its terms and conditions without any prior notice. Users are expected to keep themselves up to date with the latest Oxfordpublication.com terms and conditions before using its services and the company shall be held responsible for oversight in this regard by the advertisers/users of this website and its advertising programs.
Oxfordpublication.com ( OXFORD PUBLICATION ) – Terms Conditions
You agree to abide by all the terms and conditions stipulated in this membership agreement. Oxfordpublication.com is free to make amendments to this Membership Agreement without any prior information. We will make efforts to reach our members as and when there should be a policy change updating the members of the change.
Members are free to terminate their account at any point of time if the current terms and conditions or future updates of the terms and conditions are not agreeable to them. By continuing to use the service, you agree to accept the amendments made to the policy.
You are expected to keep yourself up to date with the latest terms and conditions by reviewing the policy on a regular basis.
Who Is Eligible?
Only users that are 18 years of age or older can participate in Oxfordpublication.com advertising programs. International members cant participate in Oxfordpublication.com advertising programs except in territories where the local governing laws prohibit.
The following persons are not eligible to participate in Oxfordpublication.com programs and this is to ensure integrity of the company’s advertising program:
All employees and other agents liaising with Oxfordpublication.com or anyone associated with these persons including parents, immediate family members such as mother, father, brother, system, son, daughter, spouse and contractors, subsidiaries, affiliate companies and service agencies.
By choosing to use our program, you confirm to use your own name, email address and accurate contact information. You agree not to use a false identity.
Users are not allowed to maintain multiple accounts registered with different email addresses.
Only one account per household is permitted. The system tracks the IP to ensure this.
You pledge to keep your username and password combination confidential.
Users are free to make changes to their password regularly to ensure better online security and account integrity.
User shall report all unauthorized access to their account immediately to Oxforpublication.com to ensure their own safety and the safety of the Oxfordpublication.com network.
Oxfordpublication.com is free to terminate the user accounts at its own discretion for reasons such as any inappropriate or illegal use of the account.
Accounts that are inactive for more than 1 Years shall be considered inactive account and close the account. In case, an account is stamped ‘inactive’, the funds will be forfeited and the account balance will be zeroed. The forfeited balance shall not be credited back on reopening of the account. The same is applicable for any referrals the user may have in his or her account, they will be lost too on account termination.
Oxfordpublication.com features various membership options for the users that are looking for something more than just basic features. Users free to opt for membership program of their choice. Users will be able to upgrade their membership at any time by writing to us. All membership fees charged are non-refundable.
Misuse of Account Such As Selling Or Renting:
Users are strictly prohibited from selling or renting their account. Accounts suspected of such activities will have restricted access and could be terminated.
Association With Oxfordpublication.com:
You are in no way entitled to any partnership, franchise, employment relationship, agency or joint venture with Oxfordpublication.com through this agreement. Users do not have any authority to represent Oxfordpublication.com at any level, accept or make any offers on behalf of Oxfordpublication.com at any point of time.
The user is completely responsible for meeting their own tax requirements on the revenue generated from or through Oxfordpublication.com.
Oxfordpublication.com.in shall not be made liable for any and all loss of profits, business opportunities either direct or indirect, damages that are both incidental and or consequential pertaining to this agreement and or through your use of the website. At any point of time, the aggregate liability shall not exceed the total fee paid or payable to the user pertaining to this agreement.
Oxfordpublicationcom does not make any direct or indirect warranties or representations that the operation of our website will be absolutely error free or uninterrupted. The errors that may be present in this website or the interruptions that may occur do not make the company liable in any way for the damages or the losses suffered by the user.
Oxfordpublication.com shall also not be held liable for any loss or damage that results due to electronic loss of data, malware or virus infection of the user’s PC or other digital causes that result from the use of our website. Oxfordpublication.com is not liable to pay for repairs of any such nature or for virus removal or other damages in all such occasions.
The member or the user takes complete responsibility for their online security including the use of appropriate antivirus and antimalware software and keeping them up to date.Refund Policy For getting refund you have to come at our office physically with original id proof , and you have to write a aplication, then you have to submit aplication with photocopy of id proof then you will be eligible to get refund.
By using our website and its services you agree that you will indemnify and hold all the stakeholders of Oxfordpublication.com including its owners, directors, employees, members and agents harmless from all liabilities and damages including but not limited to attorney fee and other legal expenses.
Use of Third Party Websites:
Oxforpublication.com and its website may feature third-party websites. Users are to click on these links at their own risk and discretion. Oxforpublication.com does not have any control over those third party websites. Oxfordpublication.com also does not monitor these websites directly or indirectly and also does not vouch for their safety or credibility. It is the responsibility of the user to verify the credibility of the third party website links featured here at Oxfordpublication.com. We do not endorse any service, website, product here at Oxfordpublication.com.
We are Not UK based Oxford University Press. their website https://global.oup.com/?cc=in
We are not India Based oxford University press. their website https://india.oup.com/
We are Not Related with Oxford Publishers and Oxford University.
we are privately held 3rd party priniting company.
User Representation And Warranty:
By making use of our advertising program and our website you warrant that you validly execute this agreement and comply with all binding obligations that are enforceable against you as per the terms and conditions and as per the legal system pertaining to your jurisdiction.
Users shall not undermine the integrity of our website, services or company by promoting referral links through spamming or unsolicited emails or through the use of any other electronic means. Spamming will result in immediate termination of the account and your membership with the company shall be considered void.
- It is HOME BASED Job.
- Most Important : This is very Hardwork. If you have hand writing speed above 30 words per minute , and you are willing to write continously above 5 hours daily , then you can join only this work .
- We will provide you 15 Pages( Front & Back side ), you have to complete within 6 DAYS.
- You will get Twice this project each month .
- If it is caught changed of Hand Writing , it will be a serious violations of Rules & project will be rejected.
- You will get project by Courier.
- After completion of the project you have to send by courier.
- You have to write in BLOCK LETTERS.
- You must have AADHAAR CARD to join this project.
- You must have BANK ACCOUNT / PAYTM /PHONEPE/GOOGLE PAY . We transfer Payment to your bank account or any digital payment sevice. we dont provide CASH.
- Over writing not allowed. it will be counted a mistake.
- You can’t use whitener. it will counted a mistake.
- If a letter touches another letter , then it will be counted a mistake.
- If a letter touches the margin then it will be counted as a mistake.
- For joining you must have EMAIL ID & PHONE NUMBER . Any communication made through Mail or WHATSAPP.
- You can Earn upto 10000.00 Rs , if you correctly submit the Project.
- Each Month you will get this project 2 times , so you have an opportunity to earn upto 20,000.00 Rs per month.
- But if you unable to submit full copy writing of 15 pages on both side 30 pages of book with all rules and regulations in prescribed date before 11 am( we need courier tracking id at our whatsapp or email before 11am otherwise registration will be cancelled ) or making more than 7 mistakes then candidates will not going to get any payment money or Registration fee back. also he / she will not going to get any next project.
Abuse of Account:
Oxfordpublication.com prohibits the use of bots or software tools that will undermine the integrity of the services of the website.
Users shall not have multiple accounts at Oxfordpublication.com. Use of multiple accounts by registration through different email addresses will result in immediate termination of all the related accounts. Any account balance at the time of the account termination shall be considered forfeited.
Oxfordpublication.com at its sole discretion can block any IP, user or member who try to breach our server through the use of any malpractice including the use of annonymizing VPN or other proxy servers.
All accounts that violate our policy will be immediately terminated and all the funds available in account will be forfeited and shall not be credited to the user’s account.
The user shall not issue a chargeback on any transaction that is completed at Oxfordpublication.com. Such events will be considered a cause for account termination.
Users that like to have their account unsuspended agree to pay a stipulated fee along with the chargeback fee.
Intellectual Property Right:
Users agree not to reproduce this websites and or its contents in part of full. Users also agree not to copy, modify or amend the website or its contents in any form without the written permission of Oxfordpublication.com.
The logo, content, statistics any featured and other information presented in this website is protected against the intellectual property right.
Users shall not make false claims as the employee, partner or contractor for Onlinedataentryjob.com without written consent and permission.
Membership packages are charged only in order to cover our Advertising expenses, account maintenance, Office & Software maintenance, COD charges, server, hosting and other expenses. We do not charge anything for the Job, it is absolutely free.
* The Members Agree That they are 18 years old.
*The Membership package charges are refundable based untill they complete the project correctly , following all the terms and conditions of the company.
*Members cant get refund if they leave the Project without complete .
*Only one account per household and IP is allowed. Multiple signups from the same IP is prohibited.
* The Term visitor in our website refers to Free signup done by your ad viewers via submitting the Registration form.
* The Term sale in our website refers to the plan purchase done by the visitor through your member link.
* Member will have to use the tools and Member Link provided by Oxfordpublication.com only. You can advertise your Member Link through any other website by means of banners, ads..etc.
* Oxfordpublication.com will not be responsible for your earnings, it depends upon your own efforts. Users are also advised to read the earnings disclaimer before joining.
* CASH BACK: The membership charges that you pay will be credited back to your earning balance which can be redeemed along with your 1st payment, however this cannot be withdrawn anytime before your 1st payment.
* We do not provide one to one training in our office and We do not provide Phone Support. You will have to contact us only from the support section for queries.
* If there is any Technical Problem, until we solve it you have to co-operate with us.
*we will give you 15 pages article (both side) by mail, whatsapp, whichever medium you waana use.
*you must complete the work within 6 days . you have to mail/courier us the writing by 11am. such as , we send you 15 pages article (both side ) by courier or email ( it may take 7 days after joining ), your day wiill be counted from that day whenever you receive the project. you have to complete the writing as per writing rules made by us and send us to our mail by pdf mode or by courier( for courier you have to send the courier tracking id on 6th day of the project between 11 am to firstname.lastname@example.org) between 11am . if you are unable then membership will be cancelled . and you wont get any money even your registration fee . we took register money as offence of not completeing project within time .
Rules & Regulations
- You have to make margin of 1 inch surrounding the page.
ü You have to Type the article using font according to HR mailed you .
- Font Should be matched , if font is not matched project would be Rejected. You wont get any payment.
Heading size :16
ü Font Size: 12
ü Paragraph : align text left
ü Line spacing : 1
ü You have to use black Colour for the article.
ü Every page you must give a page no serial wise.
ü For the page number you must use blue Colours.
ü The page no will be like this…. p-001, p-002, p-003.
ü . If you get any mentioned date, year (1939) , digit (532,241>603, 354>412) then you must use green colour .
ü If you find any spelling mistake in the content, correct it, and spelling mistake word should be marked in yellow colour , and should be in bracket. Such as :
<(Ram is going to shcool. you have to write Ram is going to school( shcool)>.
- If you complete the project within time using correct FONT you will get payment upto Rs. 10,000.00 per project assured .(70% Accuracy Must).
ü .You registration validity for 1 year .
* We will not be responsible if Payee Name, Bank Name, Branch Name, Bank A/C No., Payable City, Payment Address or any other detail is incorrect.
* Payments will be processed according to the Payment Mode that you choose.
* Payment charges will be deducted from your Account balance. For Bank transfer 1%, of your withdrawal amount will be deducted.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction of Kolkata, West Bengal notwithstanding other rules that govern choice of laws. Disputes can be resolved only in jurisdiction of kolkata, West Bengal.
This member agreement demands complete adherence regardless and will not forfeit our right to enforce any and all provisions of this member agreement at any point of time.
You agree to follow through all the terms and conditions listed in this page by making use of the website and by using our services regardless of your membership status, whether a free member or a paid member. By using Oxforpublication.com, you are bound to give compliance to all the guidelines listed in this page.
Take time to review the member terms and conditions carefully before agreeing and using the website and our programs
* By Buying the job service you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them.
* Oxfordpublication.com has complete rights to change the Terms & Conditions and Instructions of work without prior notice.
Users are advised to read these terms and conditions carefully